Rebirth | Skull Snake | Unisex Tri-Blend Track Shirt
In the western world the image of a skull and snake most commonly represents the nature of death and both the physical and spiritual destruction of a person. The snake coiled round the skull is an intense image of death at the hands of a threatening creature. Nevertheless, elsewhere in the world a snake is the symbol of healing and rebirth! Together in this sense the skull and snake become a symbol of death and rebirth, or the cycle of life and death.
Enjoy a brand new crew neck track shirt with a fit, feel and durability of a well-loved vintage piece. This tri-blend track t-shirt is made from a mix of polyester, cotton and rayon, which gives it a unique texture. The fabric also makes sure that the shirt is elastic and retains shape, is durable, yet comfy, and drapes against the body creating a slimmer look.
• 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun combed cotton, 25% rayon*
• 7/8" (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar with a durable rib neckband
• 1" (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1" (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-satin razor label
• Side seams
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
*Tri-Oatmeal contains 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun and combed cotton, 13% rayon
S M L XL 2X Length (inches) 28 29 30 31 32 Width (inches) 18 20 22 24 26 S M L XL 2X Length (cm) 71 74 76 79 81 Width (cm) 46 51 56 61 66