Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Keep calm and skate on
Skateboarding is one of the most popular action sports in the world, with over 11 million active participants.
The first skateboards were built in the late 1940s by California surfers.
When the ocean was flat, they would ride the streets of the coastal communities on homemade wooden boards with wheels attached to the bottom.
The expansion of skateboarding as a global outdoor activity was especially felt and seen in the 1960s and 1970s.
The surfers of the asphalt created their own lifestyle, language, dress codes, and group hierarchies.
Skateboarding rapidly became a sociological phenomenon with a tight and long-lasting impact on music, visual arts, dance, and street culture.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
S M L XL 2XL 3XL Length (inches) 28 29 ¼ 30 ¼ 31 ¼ 32 ½ 33 ½ Width (inches) 18 20 22 24 26 28 S M L XL 2XL 3XL Length (cm) 71 74 77 79 83 85 Width (cm) 46 51 56 61 66 71